August 2017 will be a very busy month at Cedars International Academy. Make sure to add the dates below to your calendar!
Student Parent Handbook Orientation At Cedars International Academy Cafeteria
- Monday, August 7th – New to Cedars at 6:00 – 7:00 pm (PK – 3)
- Monday, August 7th – New to Cedars at 7:00 – 8:00 pm (4th – 7)
- Wednesday, August 9th – Veteran Parents (PK – 7) at 6:00 – 7:00 pm. Come pick up Uniform Shirts, Complete Aftercare enrollment, Cafeteria Forms, etc.
Cedars International Academy Community Picnic
- Thursday, August 17, 2017 from 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm. Meet teachers, fellow parents, and students in a low key atmosphere. You can pick up the school shirt at this time. Join us for hot dogs, chips, juice and soda.
First Day of School – Monday, August 21, 2017
- School begins at 7:45 am and Dismissal is at 3:30 pm, Monday – Thursday. Dismissal is 12:30 pm on Fridays. Students may be dropped off starting at 7:15 am. Breakfast is served from 7:15 – 7:45 am. Administration encourages all students to be on campus by 7:45 am for the Daily Morning Meeting.
Back to School Night – Thursday, September 14, 6:00 – 7:00 pm
- You will have an opportunity to meet your child(ren)’s teacher in the classroom and ask questions about homework, expectations, curriculum, etc. Dinner will be served in the cafeteria.