We have some very exciting news to share with you as the Texas Education Agency just released the school’s report card based upon how Cedars International Next Generation HS performed overall. We received a score of 92 out of 100, an A, and received all 7 Distinctions!
- Academic Achievement in Mathematics
- Academic Achievement in Science
- Academic Achievement in English Language Arts/Reading
- Academic Achievement in Social Studies
- Top 25 Percent: Comparative Academic Growth
- Postsecondary Readiness
- Top 25 Percent: Comparative Closing the Gaps
Only 145 campuses in the State earned all 7 Distinctions and we are very proud to announce that we made this distinguished list. This is very good news as we are continuously demonstrating excellence.