National Junior Honor Society
Cedars International Academy
Being a member of the NJHS is a high honor and along with it comes responsibility. You have to demonstrate outstanding scholarship, service, citizenship, leadership, and character. Now that you have been inducted into the NJHS, you will be required to:
- Maintain a minimum 3.5 grade point average each quarter
- Participate in NJHS-school-based service project
- Complete minimum of 10 hours of individual service to the community
- Maintain high standards of conduct (No Office referrals)
- Demonstrate leadership and role model qualities in and out of the classroom
- Attend all NJHS monthly meetings
- . Participate in school-based activities
- Pay $20 annual dues by your first meeting of the year.
If a member fails to comply with one or more of the above obligations of membership, he or she may be considered for dismissal from the Honor Society.