It is time for our service learning project benefiting The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. Our Pasta for Pennies/Pennies for Patients program helps to fund life saving blood cancer research and helps children and adults going through treatment right now.
Dates: 2/15/2016 to 3/4/2016
School online giving page: http://events.lls.org/pages/sctx/CedarsInternationalAcademy
To get started, we are encouraging students and parents to set up their individual online giving page, which is new this year! Our coin boxes allow students to collect dollars and spare change, while the online giving page allows friends and family near and far to support our students’ service, as well as raise awareness for the work of LLS.
Some exciting benchmarks (online giving specific):
- Students who raise $50 get a T-shirt
- Top Three students at the school who raise the most online get to participate in a Texas Stars Fan Tunnel
- This is also a friendly classroom competition. The top class gets an Olive Garden pasta party or a Dominos pizza party. We encourage you to register your student under their classroom teacher’s online giving page.
How to Create Student Pages:
- Click on our school’s weblink above
- Click on “Create a Student Page” on the right hand barker
- Follow prompts
Thank you for helping to create a world without blood cancers. The cures of Someday are truly reaching the market Today!